Coldsmoke Creative is a leading ecommerce design and development agency. An accredited Shopify Plus Partner and Shopify Experts since 2017, Coldsmoke Creative has helped over 100 brands on Shopify and Shopify Plus grow their business and get the most out of the platform. We work with some of the most exciting brands on Shopify Plus like Bodega, ILIA Beauty, and BYLT Basics, and we’re expanding our team to help us to continue to deliver high-quality and high-performing capabilities to our clients.
What We Value
- Honor Commitments: we do what we say we’re going to do.
- Challenge Assumptions: we don’t do things just because that’s how they’ve always been done.
- Transparency: we share both good and bad updates with full context and information.
- Growth: whether you work with us as a client or a team member, it will result in growth.
- Certainty: we aim to reduce uncertainty for internal and external stakeholders through timely updates and constant communication.
We’re looking for a solution oriented, highly-organized Project Manager. You will work directly with our clients, taking ownership of all phases eCommerce project lifecycle for the projects ran by you. You will also lead a project team to execute successful launches and provide ongoing growth and support for our clients. This opportunity is ideal for someone in the e-commerce industry who is enthusiastic about website development and helping businesses actualize their e-commerce goals, who demonstrates strong collaborative and critical thinking skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take ownership over project lifecyle
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, up to or exceeding standards and expectations
- Lead internal and client facing calls
- Build strong relationships with our clients and provide ecommerce expertise recommendations, understanding their needs
- Make effective decisions to drive delivery momentum
- Assist the planning of project requirements, strategy, analysis, and scoping efforts
- Communicate strategy, project scope, and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners, and developers
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development
- Motivate and monitor the progress of work performed by team members
- Run retrospectives and synthesize lessons learned to integrate into future projects and best practices
- Collaborate with and coordinate with clients, designers, developers, freelancers, 3rd party vendors, apps, etc.
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Familiarity with agile practices and principles
- Strong people skills and ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions
- Proven ability to communicate ideas with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous organization and time management skills
- Able to manage challenges and come up with creative solutions
- Hands-on experience with project management software (e.g. ClickUp preferred)
- Familiarity with Shopify and HTML/CSS a big bonus!
- Available to work Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm EST
Benefits & Compensation
- Fully remote
- Unlimited PTO time
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Benefits Available
- 401k Programs Available
- Opportunities for progression within a fast growing agency
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.