Coldsmoke Creative is a leading ecommerce design and development agency. An accredited Shopify Plus Partner and Shopify Experts since 2017, Coldsmoke Creative has helped over 100 brands on Shopify and Shopify Plus grow their business and get the most out of the platform. We work with some of the most exciting brands on Shopify Plus like Bodega, ILIA Beauty, and BYLT Basics, and we’re expanding our team to help us to continue to deliver high-quality and high-performing capabilities to our clients.
What We Value
- Honor Commitments: we do what we say we’re going to do.
- Challenge Assumptions: we don’t do things just because that’s how they’ve always been done.
- Transparency: we share both good and bad updates with full context and information.
- Growth: whether you work with us as a client or a team member, it will result in growth.
- Certainty: we aim to reduce uncertainty for internal and external stakeholders through timely updates and constant communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
- Ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and project team to ensure overall project success
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Execute unit testing frontend code and components
- Adhere to best practices for all technology implementations
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Experienced with database design and development
- Experience building reusable React components in a Shopify setting
- Experience building full-stack, headless Shopify builds from end to end with React on a large scale successfully
- Knowledge of cross-browser development (iOS, Android, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Experience with serverless implementations such as Vercel, Netlify, etc.
- Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle and the best practices
- Experience with shell environments, the command line: Git, UNIX/Linux
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of SEO, performance, and optimization techniques and best practices
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket/Azure DevOps
- Able to respond to Slack and email within a timely manner, preference of availability Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm EST
Benefits & Compensation
- Fully remote
- Unlimited PTO time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available
- Opportunities for progression within a fast-growing agency
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.