Coldsmoke Creative, a leading Shopify Plus Partner agency, specializes in the custom design and development of high-growth ecommerce stores. We are a fully remote team with presence across Washington, D.C., New York, and Mexico City. We work with some of the most exciting brands on Shopify Plus like Bodega, ILIA Beauty, and BYLT Basics, and we’re expanding our team to help us to continue to deliver high-quality and high-performing capabilities to our clients.
About the Position
The Ecommerce Strategist position will be responsible for providing best practice thought leadership around ecommerce strategy for Coldsmoke’s clients.
Our goal at Coldsmoke is to enable our clients to grow their business using best in class technology and platforms. We aspire to help them get the most out of Shopify Plus.
In addition to following best practices from an engineering perspective, we now would like to be able to recommend optimizations to help clients grow their revenue, increase conversion rates, increase lifetime value, and generally grow every KPI they care about.
We want to do this through a data driven approach, educating our clients on the latest trends in ecommerce and combining that with data specific to their store.
Some day to day responsibilities:
- Create an ecommerce strategy audit template. This should be reusable for entry-level audits that will serve as the foundation for recommendations and strategy planning
- Review data such as Google Analytics and Hotjar (or other heat map tracking) and distill findings into digestible and actionable insights
- Conduct audits/reviews of existing ecommerce properties.
- Create a roadmap of recommendations based on audit findings. Rank recommendations by level of effort and level of impact
- Lead calls with clients to go over findings and recommendations
- Participate in sales calls to explain methodology and our signature process
- Assist in the creation of marketing and sales materials such as blog posts, case studies, Linkedin videos, and webinars, to help establish Coldsmoke as a thought leader in ecommerce conversion rate optimization and best practices
- Be team expert for conducting experiments and have point of view of best platforms for running A/B tests and helping our clients come up with a roadmap for running tests and distilling/digesting results
Comment on one of Mark Shesser’s LinkedIn posts and send an email to [email protected] with (1) an explanation of why you’re perfect for the role, (2) a link to your LinkedIn comment and (3) a link to your LinkedIn profile. Please do not send or attach resume’s as we don’t read them and will ding you for not following directions :).